This was the biggest year yet for the LEANS project, as many strands of work we began in 2020 and 2021 came to fruition. Our biggest news is that we finished and released the free LEANS resources in June, on this new dedicated website!
- 2,600 unique resource downloads from 51 countries in our first 6 months!
- 550+ views of our public launch event recording
- ~490 mailing list subscribers
- 25 talks and events to audiences including the NHS and the Department for Education—with 18 of these since September 1st! (It’s been quite a semester)
- 6 online or magazine articles about LEANS
- 1 TV appearance on Channel 5 news!
We were also very pleased to be featured as a suggested resource in The General Teaching Council for Scotland’s National Framework for Inclusion 3rd edition (NFI), which provides guidance for teachers on inclusion and inclusive practice.